Monday, October 22, 2007

Real hermaphrodite Victoria


Hi! and welcome to my Group I am Victoria and I am a Real Hermaphrodite! I live in New York and I just love Shocking people with my pics. Hermaphrodites are beautiful & unique people. They are born with tits, pussys and a fully functioning cock, so look around in disbelief but believe me when I say you will be stunned and Amazed!
SEE MY SHOCKING REAL PICTURES & MOVIES OF HERMAPHRODITES HERE!!! http://hermaphrodites.us/hermaphroditee
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS A HERMAPHRODITE?
HERMAPHRODITEAccepted definition: A person born with both male and female sex organs. This is a vague, confusing and inaccurate definition. There are 3 labels of Hermaphrodites: True, Male pseudo and Female Pseudo. All are equally genuine Read the complete study here
Visit my personal website here: http://hermaphroditee.com/

1 comment:

Michael said...

please give me more info on hermaphridits. i love what you got. i want more,where can i meet one how about dvd's and magazine's ect.hook me up please victoria guy's like me are ready for some REAL action. bring it on you sexy woman.